WE EXCEL IN ACHIEVING ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
We offer an education that emphasizes up-to-date instruction by caring teachers, leading to an ability to read with understanding, write and speak with clarity and accuracy, and compute with precision. We go beyond rote memory learning by developing strong study and note-taking skills while increasing critical and analytical reasoning.
WE PROVIDE A CHRIST-CENTERED EDUCATION
Christian education provides a distinct Christian philosophy and includes biblical studies as an integral part of its curriculum. This is necessary to obtain a well-balanced and properly focused education, which views all knowledge in light of biblical truth. Our mission is to partner with families who with to build their home on the Solid Rock with education centered on Jesus Christ.
CHA ALSO PROVIDES:
- A Christ-Centered learning environment
- Differentiated instruction from gifted to special needs
- A 20 year legacy of leadership in the community
- A small, family feel with total K-12 enrollment of about 70 students
- A maximum of 16 students per class
- High academic standards for each unique student
- Unique curriculum choices geared toward each individual class where we never teach for a test
- A wide selection of electives and activities, including , art, PE and all-school drama productions
- Teachers and administration who value communication and community
- Competitive tuition
- Acceptance is not dependent on standardized test scores or entrance exam
A Christian school for Christian kids!